The house of Andrew Powter, The house was being built in British Columbia, Canada
Came from 3dimensional that look so realistic..., so where is the real house..??
For now we can only give you the best shoot 3dimensional design that makes this house look so beauty and have a great design.
The house it selft it's loaded with environmentally conscious design features, such as:
- Reclaimed cedar siding
- Concrete floors with Hydronic radiant heat
- Recessed compact fluorescent lighting
- Ecosmart fireplace
- Double glazed windows
- Construction with insulated concrete forms
- Low-flow toilets, faucets and showers
- On-demand hot water heating
- Good passive solar heat gain
This is a very inspiring home. That's such a good list of green features, and all things that can be incorporated into any style home, anywhere. This home is a great model for the way we should be building all homes.
Andrew is the homeowner. He's working with Mark Simone of Dynamedia.Take a look at the portfolio on their site. Some nice stuff. Some real talent there.